Inoculum standardization from a single colony.
- Disposable system used to inoculate bacteria for a reproducible AST.
- Quick and easy.
- INOCLIC is recommended for the inoculation of agar media or tubed maintenance media, or the suspension of bacteria in a liquid medium.
- INOCLIC can be used to launch identification by mass spectrometry and AST on agar media using the same agar plate.
- Rapid MHR-SIR media specific to SIRscan readers make it possible to get AST results within 6 to 8 hours for most fast-growing bacteria.
- Reading on the SIRscan ORION automated system is continuous every 1/2 hour until the final result is obtained.
- In cases of weak growth or specific results, a reading after 18 hours is recommended (carried out automatically on the SIRscan ORION).
For the detection of Staphylococcus aureus with reduced sensitivity to glycopeptides
- The resistance of staphylococcus aureus to glycopeptides is becoming a major public health challenge.
- No routine methods detect these bacteria reliably. This is why i2a has developed the MH-GiS medium which is used to detect these germs using a simple, standardised, reliable, and cost-effective method.
- Antibiotic diagnosis and identification discs
- A wide range of molecules, including the most recent
- Discs approved by EUCAST, SFM, etc.
- High print quality for automatic symbol reading on the SIRscan
- 2 packagings adapted to laboratory consumption volumes:
1×50 or 5×50
- Easier handling using the disc dispensers for round or square plates
Identification disks for a fast identification diagnosis, in addition to or as confirmation of identification galleries.
- Individually wrapped swab
- Packed in boxes of 100 SIRscan Swabs
- Guarantees standardised swabbing as per the EUCAST, CLSI, and CA-SFM standards
- Limits contamination risks. Easier waste management
- High-quality materials used to guarantee optimum plate streaking